Have you ever thought about changing your life through a real international experience? if you’re just missing inspiration needed to take that leap of faith, expat corner is the golden ticket to a brand-new life that you’ve always wanted. It’s time to stop dreaming and start doing because the only way to achieve your dream is to take action. Being an expat is a challenge, but it’s also a lot of fun. To learn more about what you can expect, and how to improve your experience even better, continue reading and explore how international experience can benefit your career.
Business Setup in Italy
Buy a House in Italy
Business Setup in India
Business Setup in Saudi Arabia
Digital Nomad Visas
Working in Dubai
Business Setup in Dubai
Cross-Cultural Trainer live Zoom course
Cross-Cultural Trainer course on Udemy
- Are you unhappy with your current situation and looking for a change?
- Are you in debt, bored, or frustrated with your country’s politics?
- Did you lose your job during the pandemic?
- Do you want a “real” international experience, but don’t know where to start?
- Do you desire impressive professional work experience on your resume/CV?
- Have you heard that you can earn a high tax-free salary in some countries?
- Do you have a “secret dream” to be a digital nomad, and work from beautiful islands on your laptop?
Living and working abroad enriches your life in countless ways, leaving you a changed person forever. If you have always wanted to do this, what’s stopping you?
Most people who want to live abroad never get there because:
- They are scared and don’t have anyone to talk to about it
- Their well-meaning families discourage them
- They don’t know which country is best for living and working
- They are worried about living in an unfamiliar culture
- They are worried about pandemic travel restrictions
- They don’t know anyone in their dream country
What if I told you that I can help you get over all your fears so you can make your life-changing move abroad?
I’m Cheryl Obal, and I’m a serial expat. I have lived in 9 different countries for extended periods of time, and I have traveled to 60 countries in my life. I have been there, and I get it. Taking that leap of faith and moving your life abroad can be scary, but it doesn’t have to be. It can also be the most exciting adventure of your life!
Over the course of my expat adventure, I have been a business owner in Italy, a social worker in India, a resort performer in Japan, a corporate trainer in Korea, a dance teacher in Thailand, a choreographer in Qatar, and a cross-cultural trainer in Saudi Arabia. Learn more about my expat journey here. (additional page which I don’t have the content yet)
I WANT YOU TO HAVE LIFE-CHANGING EXPERIENCES ABROAD TOO!
Plans offered for any country on your wish list, but we have special expertise and connections in
You can start an expat career with a job from abroad, or by living in another country for more than six months.
The expats who are moving overseas are not always eager to move there. Many of them want to experience living in a different culture, new people, and finding creative ways to make it work. Expats can become frozen with fear when they realize that big changes are on their way, but speaking of expat opportunity, it is more than simply picking up and moving to another country. It’s an exciting new way of life that can expand your professional and personal horizons may lead you to search for the best place to find jobs.
You might find that language is not a barrier when you’re an expat.
Many people don’t realize that language isn’t the only issue and barrier to understanding when you’re an expat. It can also be difficult integrating into new cultures and adapting quickly, but this doesn’t mean there aren’t solutions for these problems!
One important thing is making sure your expectations are realistic about where things stand right off the bat so as not set yourself up for disappointment later on down the line if they turn out differently than what’s expected or desired at first glance
The only way to fully enjoy your new life abroad is by finding a country that suits you. For aspiring expats who want more information on international living before going off into la-la land without any real plans? We’ve got just what they’re looking for!
- 1 hour Intense deep-dive into a career and life in your dream country.
- 3 hours of coaching for success in your dream country.
- Includes: deep-dive into careers in your dream country, job opportunities in your field, recruiters and agents, cross-cultural training for success, tips on relocating, strategies for adjusting, & advice on networking opportunities.
- 6 sessions of coaching for success in your dream country.
- 3 hours of career-related deep dive into your target country: job opportunities in your field, recruiters and agents, networking opportunities, review of your career materials (resume/CV and LinkedIn profile).
- 3 hours of intense cross-cultural skill building, with expert coaching on key techniques and strategies for success in your dream country!
Guidance and Support
With my guidance and support, you will soon be on the road to the most amazing adventure of your life. Together we will come up with a plan for you to be on the way to YOUR dream job abroad WITHIN 3 MONTHS
It’s as simple as having a plan, advice from an expert to find the best career opportunities abroad, and the confidence to get on the plane. Let’s do this!
Deep dive with us
Come up with a plan
Apply for job or freelance permit
Get an offer
Pack your bags, get on the on the plane